Thursday 8 April 2010

I will follow himmm..follow him wherever he may goooooo~

Roun end of March, I went to see both Sister Act and Mama Mia musical theatre 2 nights in a row! =D Mama Mia was ok, but I really enjoyed Sister Act! It really reminded me of the movie. It was a different cast but it was a perfect portrayal of the real characters in the movie. EXACTLY the same! n it was hilarious too! Everyone were laughing their butts off the whole time. The theatre was fully packed! Mama Mia was fully packed too, but I guess I just loved sister act more. =)


Oh, n lately Ive been having loadza jobs as a Student Ambassador (Alhamdulillah). Working with kids aged 14 to senior citizens after 50s! Lets pray I'll get more n more jobs in the future coz I need the moneyyyyy! Ive also applied for a promotion as a Professional Student Ambassador where the pay is a bit higher but comes with a different level of work tasks. =)
         

No comments:

Post a Comment