Sunday 22 November 2009

Home made cooking

Today I attempted to make curry chicken!..it was a bit hard since I had 2 get everything ready in my room before bringing it out 2 the kitchen...things like blending the onions,garlic n ginger..n also bancuh the curry paste n stuff...but I managed, even though I had a few difficulties coz I had 2 come in my room once in a while 2 check the instructions my mom gave me thru email...hehe ;p juz so I got things rite...once its done, rase sket...sedappppp! =) nasib baik! hahaha...coz I tried making sambal tumis b4 n it was all messed up...the chilli was too PEDASSSSSS....I thought i did sumtin wrong, was trying everytin 2 fix it..but then asked mom bout it n she said i shud juz put more onions while making the paste coz the chilli I bought were obviously chilli padi...how the hell shud I knw! I did realise that it looked a bit smaller than usual, but that was the biggest that they had. So my sambal mission still blum kesampaian..will get 2 that soon tho...






Curry chicken with steamed pakchoi n mushroom


the HORROR chicken sambal yg x jd!

No comments:

Post a Comment