Sunday 15 November 2009

time 2 start cooking!

Its been soooooo long since I last posted anything. Sorry bout that~ So here goes....
Last wed I went 2 chinatown in central london 2 look 4 some cooking stuff so I can start cooking some malaysian food. Mak has already sent me some recipes through email n I cant wait 2 start cooking! Not sure if it will taste as nice as mak does it, but at least I try huh? ;p Some things are hard to find, but some are easy. But even so, its expensive here compared to msia [dhuh!] i think laaaa.....check it out!




                       Santan : £0.65                        Kicap: £2.50
                         



Asam Jawa: £ 0.65                         Pepper: £0.90


                          Curry Powder: £0.65            Serbuk Kunyit: £ 0.70
                    
                                     
Lemon Sauce: £0.95              Chilli Powder: £0.70



Dried Chilli: £1.50                Belacan: £0.45


Other stuff like serai n curry leaves are available at ASDA so it shouldnt be a problem. Lets start cooking! =)

oh! While in chinatown we went 2 this Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesian restaurant called Rasa Sayang n i had char kuey teow with cincau soya 2 drink! my frens had nasi lemak...the food is quite nice..juz 2 lepas rindu once in a while bole laa... n the teh tarik is damn nice! mcm kalau kt mamak! hehehehe....




IzzEY



2 comments:

  1. hahahhaha habhal kicap manis!! hehehehehe....

    rajin.. everything snap photo! woah! hehehe improvinG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupp2!..coz nk tunjuk my mom...she rajin check out my blog...n also my uncle it seems! heheheh...br je told u b4 yg i rase ppl x baca kn..well at least nw i hv a reason 2 keep on writing *wink*

    ReplyDelete