Thursday 24 September 2009

Course Induction

Today is my course induction. Its where we get info on our classes n our course 4 the whole yr. Sambil2 tgh siap2 nk g, I chatted wit Mel, one of my frens fr MMU. She juz arrived in Portsmth n we were kinda exchanging notes on our arrival here in UK. Panjang sgt cite smp I had 2 rush a bit nk kluar. It was juz in the building in front of my halls. (senangnye la duk in campus) They call it the mansion building. mmg mcm mansion pon! n they juz re-did the interior kot coz few things still dlm plastic n it smelled of fresh paint.

 Mansion Building

Went in the room, a few students there already. But x smp 20 pon. A lect name Jo (perempuan ye) gave us the course booklet n our timetable. GUESS WUT!! my classes are only on Tuesdays n Thursdays! twice a week je n other days all free. For 2 sems n the last sem is our dissertation. So Jo went thru the schedule wit us n explained a lil bit bout our subjects. I hv only 3 subjects n 1 dissertation this whole yr.

Tue - Practices of Promotional Culture (9.30-11.30am)
         Analysing the Media (4.30-6.30pm)
Thurs - Working in Media & Cultural Industries (10am-12pm)

The other fun thing bout it is that we have NO EXAMS!!!! juz courseworks. Cool huh?? ;p So during the holidays I dont hv 2 study! So sape nk dtg better dtg those times k! *wink*

I met some new frens fr Romania n India...hehehhe...then we lpak2 at the grass under the sun..everything is oh so chantekk...u can juz lay on the grass, baring2 layan the sun yg x panas langsung! my campus is like a huge park...lotsa grass n trees everywhere....Sambil tu tunggu til it was 1.30 coz then we hv a short library tour.Then I said gbye 2 my new frens n went bck 2 my room! =)





Library






No comments:

Post a Comment