Thursday 24 September 2009

Fire Alarm

Its 5.51pm n i juz got bck in my room. Guess wut happened?? The fire alarm went off!!... I was juz on my fb n suddenly i heard a LOUD noise. It took awhile 4 me 2 figure it out tho...I know they said that theyll hv a fire alarm test every friday at 11am but then i thought 2 myself, ITS NOT FRIDAY! is this 4 real?? So i juz took a lil peak outside my room n ask the others bout it n they all said "go down"..Everyone wasnt rushing at all...they were all taking their own sweet time. I was actly figuring out wut 2 take along wit me.hahahha...But i juz took my keys n off i went. Everyone else followed, slowly more n more came down n assembled outside the building. We were all freezing! wit no jackets on, me wit juz my "I LOVE KUALA LUMPUR" huge t-shirt was freezing my ass off! x psl2 promote KL plak kn..they really knw when 2 pick em eyh! felt a bit embarrased..hahaha...but wut the hell~ waited 4 awhile n the fire brigade came!! btul ade fire ke ni??...at the end of the day we found out it was a false alarm. Someone was SMOKING n i guess the smoke detector caught it. bengong tul laaaa....xpsl2 smrg kene....haishh..these ppl yg smoke ni pon,cukup2 la bunuh diri...nk nyusahkn org lain la plakkkk ;p

IzzEY

1 comment:

  1. Takk for den fantastiske innlegg! Denne informasjonen er virkelig god og takk massevis for å dele det :)
    Kontrollpanel til røykvarsler

    ReplyDelete