Wednesday 23 September 2009

Free Days

Hye ppl! So i heard ramai yg baca my blog!..thats cool~ its as though i tgh cite kt u guys like always bck home. =) Thanx guys!! Ramai yg request i update slalu..so i will try k! As often as i can.

Yesterday was a free day,had nothing on. So i decided 2 do my laundry. hehehe...1st time ni buat laundry sendiri all by myself. Was praying so hard that nothing bad would happen 2 my clothes. Things like my baju shrinking or tukar color! If not mati i kene marah ngn mak! heeee~ ni la msian,semua ade maid kt umah kn...hahahha..."kak suji......basuhkn!" ;p

So masukkan baju dlm machine, masukkan sabun (which i think i accidentally masukkan byk!),masukkan duit (1.80pounds) n push the button "Colors". I hope I did it rite! hahahah...i bought the powder soap n there were no cups or anytin so i juz poured it in. ;p xtau how much i shud put it pon 2 begin with. Alhamdulillah,everytin was ok! Then i transferred everythin masuk dryer. I remembered my mum saying not 2 masukkan woolen things in dryer so i seperated them n masukkn normal clothes je.It costs 1pound, fyi. There!! wasnt so bad after all eyh. heheheh... it took 40min 2 cuci n 50min 2 dry.


Afta doing laundry i decided 2 go 2 Tesco Express which is juz outside my uni's entrance, at a petrol station btul2 seblah tube Oakwood station. (yes, my uni btul2 kt tube stop!)Wanted 2 buy minyak masak,marmite n milk! Atleast bole la masak nugget ke,goreng telur ke kn. But nk kluar g entrance tu kinda jauh gk n its like a creepy 2 lane road called snakes lane. So theres a free bus  from Uni til the entrance every 15min. If nk jalan pon bole, but its not advisable coz its sunyi, kiri kanan pokok n golf course, could be dangerous especially at nite. Naik bus 2 xsmp 5 min je dah smp, so everyone mmg tunggu that bus je nk klua masuk uni.

After buying at Tesco I went 4 a walk 2 see the shops along the road rite beside tesco. There were a library,bar,hair salons,printing shop,pharmacy,grocery shop,etc. Convenient jugak la. I went into this 1 shop n bought somemore hangers. hehehe... Dah 3 kali I beli hanger but still x cukup. Everytime i beli, its lg murah fr the last 1. At 1st i bought at Asda 6hangers=1pound, then i found 10hangers=97pents also at Asda, then at this kedai 12hangers=1pound. Nw i hv enough hangers! N i knw mane plg murah 2 buy if i need more. haha~
Thats all 4 that day. Went home n labelled my stuff 2 put in th fridge n goreng telur mkn wit roti marmite 4 dinner! =)

Today plak i didnt do anytin! Woke up really late! dunno wut happened. Slalu by 9am i dah bgn, but today qush called me coz he was wondering y I was so quiet n br i woke up which was already 1pm! tegolekk tul! Juz hung out in my room th whole day. Finally had time 2 read all the booklets n infos they gave us. I found out they wrote that our food here in campus is HALAL approved! it made me sooooo happy! But i still had 2 go make sure. So nnt la i go n ask. Its so easy 2 find halal food here rather than shz's place in aussie. Coz I went thru it with her there so i knw la kn. Her place ade la, but not as easy as it is here. Well, til nxt time! CHEERS! =)

IzzEY

No comments:

Post a Comment